Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: A church in Kyoto, Japan calls its congregation to worship with a bell from a submarine. The bell, from the submarine USS RAY was purchased for the church, and was transported to Yokosuka, Japan by another submarine, the USS RONQUIL.
Good thing Blue is in the USA - NSR
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Runner485
Posted 2009-03-07 12:32 PM (#24853)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Good thing Blue is in the USA - NSR

Or he might be attending the;

SYDNEY - Revelers decked out in sequins,feathers, wigs and leather danced through the streets of Sydney onSaturday to the cheers of more than 300,000 people at the annual Gayand Lesbian Mardi Gras.

Morethan 130 floats and 9,500 people participated in the procession, whichbegan as a protest march in 1978 by homosexual and transsexual men andwomen and has flourished into one of the world's largest and mostflamboyant gay pride events. Joan Rivers was there too!

RCK
Posted 2009-03-07 1:02 PM (#24854 - in reply to #24853)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Good thing Blue is in the USA - NSR

Well I didn't ever get to Australia.....Authorities musta heard about me and revoked my visiting privledges...... anyway I was in Key West as a young seaman when they had a big celebrartion and parade. I don't know what they called it then but today it is called "Fancy Fest". At any rate there were some really good looking women...or so I thought... that were smiling and motioning me to join them. There was something terribly wrong here. Little did I know that they weren't as advertised. Luckily my inner judgement said ....Don't go....I didn't and I am happy to say that was all there was to this story!!!!
iPOD
Posted 2009-03-07 4:47 PM (#24858 - in reply to #24853)

Master and Commander

Runner485 - 2009-03-08 2:32 AM

Or he might be attending the;

SYDNEY - Revelers decked out in sequins,feathers, wigs and leather danced through the streets of Sydney onSaturday to the cheers of more than 300,000 people at the annual Gayand Lesbian Mardi Gras.

Morethan 130 floats and 9,500 people participated in the procession, whichbegan as a protest march in 1978 by homosexual and transsexual men andwomen and has flourished into one of the world's largest and mostflamboyant gay pride events. Joan Rivers was there too!

Attending he would just as likely be leading it!!!!!
Flapper
Posted 2009-03-07 10:58 PM (#24860 - in reply to #24854)

Master and Commander

Subject: Su-u-u-u-u-re, RCK

RCK - 2009-03-07 2:02 PMWell I didn't ever get to Australia.....Authorities musta heard about me and revoked my visiting privledges...... anyway I was in Key West as a young seaman when they had a big celebrartion and parade. I don't know what they called it then but today it is called "Fancy Fest". At any rate there were some really good looking women...or so I thought... that were smiling and motioning me to join them. There was something terribly wrong here. Little did I know that they weren't as advertised. Luckily my inner judgement said ....Don't go....I didn't and I am happy to say that was all there was to this story!!!!

We all believe every word of that claim ... uh huh! Look: the wife and kids and parents aren't anywhere around ... why don't you tell us the REAL story of your Key West escapades?

Edited by Flapper 2009-03-07 10:58 PM
RCK
Posted 2009-03-08 9:28 AM (#24864 - in reply to #24853)
Master and Commander

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software