Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: In clear water, a submerged submarine can be spotted from the air at depths up to 100 feet.
Feelthy (Blue) Peectures
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

SOB490
Posted 2009-03-11 5:10 PM (#24946)

Old Salt

Subject: Feelthy (Blue) Peectures

Blue and Kathy made it to PAMPANITO today, learned many embarrassing tidbits about our Australian cousin that will be shared in due course. But right off, we all credit Kathy with bringing beautiful, sunny weather despite Blue's best efforts to trigger a rainstorm - including a couple of incantations conducted in a strange tongue, indeed.

From Left to Right:

TSpoon, Jim Learned, Al McDonald, Jim Kyser, Bob Taylor, Jim Johnston, Blue, SOB, Aaron Washington - Missing in Action - Ron Gibson

Edited by SOB490 2009-03-11 5:20 PM

(P1010001COM.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments P1010001COM.JPG (35KB - 550 downloads)
TSpoon
Posted 2009-03-12 9:42 AM (#24952 - in reply to #24946)
Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Feelthy (Blue) Peectures

No better way to spend the day!

As SOB said, We can thank Kahty for some of the most beautiful weather in SF in a long time. Sunny, warm, and a slight breeze. Plus some of the finest company you can find.

Riding some swells and bucking at her mooring lines, the Pampanito seemed to also enjoy the company.

When Blue gets back east for Warshots service ask him how he is related to that bird called a "Toucan" ( too'kän).

T.Spoon, DBF
docbeeghly
Posted 2009-03-12 10:41 AM (#24955 - in reply to #24946)
Senior Crew

With all that California sunshine, I would hate to send Blue back home with a sever case of sunburn! wont someone give him a local sub ball cap? (:>)
The beagle doc
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-03-12 6:07 PM (#24963 - in reply to #24952)
COMSUBBBS

"Ole 2 can" Blue is still at it. I told POD when I was in Oz that I would keep the secret. Can't pry it from me---ain't no way, BUT, I can be bought.
Oh yeah, another thing. Why is it in the picture everyone has a jacket on or long sleeve shirts except for the visiting Choirboy? And that sky blue canvas y'all have rigged behind the Boat to indicate a clear blue sky. Can't fool us! We know better.
We won't be using any trick photography at Arlington, I'll guarantee.

Edited by Ralph Luther 2009-03-12 6:11 PM
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2009-03-12 7:17 PM (#24964 - in reply to #24946)

Master and Commander

Subject: Well that certainly was a .....

...nice day to spend with you misfits of California!

The weather was lovely, and I will take the sole credit for such an occurance. I am after all, 'The Weather Man'. Others have called me nastier terms, like 'Sam Two Can' but that was a long time ago - Thank you very litlte Mr T-Spoon!! lol
( one day I may learn to keep my big mouth shut - but I seriously doubt that! )

It was great to catch up with SOB and Ron Gibson whom both Kathy and I had met two years ago. Finally, meeting up with T-Spoon and his lovely wife was great...luckily for Tim he missed me on my earlier visits to SF but somehow was tricked into a meeting this time....maybe due to Kathy being there? Might have to keep an eye out on him I reckon!

Now back in Chicago, or Belvidere to be exact. The weather has dropped a few degrees and of course I had forgotten my jumper/jacket so I have just toughed it out. BTW, we once again made it to the Marin headlands to watch sunset and see SF glow....this time we were treated to a Moonrise, full moon at that and the photo's I have taken are 'out of this world'.....I shall post them later on.

Great to see you guys in SF....hope to do so again sometime soon.

Blue *_*
SOB490
Posted 2009-03-13 4:57 AM (#24967 - in reply to #24964)

Old Salt

Subject: RE: Well that certainly was a .....

>>>hope to do so again sometime soon.

Blue, the door is always open and the light is on -- but please bring a windbreaker next time, our so-called summers in San Francisco are colder than our winters.

And if you can't make it out this way, be sure to send Kathy - she is far easier on the eyes than you are any way any day.

BTW - now that we have experienced the "two can" revelation, do you want to come clean on the origin of "Blue?"

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software