Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "He is the Submarine Sailor who served in silence, but in his silence, has heard the laughter of future generations.” -- Glenn Harris
Corabelle
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2009-05-08 3:22 PM (#26469)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Corabelle

Damn right I mised you....How's your sister? Thought about you two a lot. Did Gentry renew my lease on your doghouse. Nobody will send me the combination to that Diebold combination lock on your lingerie and nightie safe....One of the positive things about having your magic word shooter go TU, is that you don't have to spend time in the penalty box for contantly tapdancing around in your own stupidity...Missed you and that wonderful replacement photo. By the way, I was waiting to be called into my doctors office for my annual "TURN YOUR HEAD AND COUGH" routine, when this motorcycle owner came in looking like he'd gone ten rounds Rocky Balboa...The poor bastard got hit at over 60mph by some what he called a "flying insect"....maybe a flying squirrel...a wild turkey or a twin engine Beechcraft. He looked like Miss Lumpy Bumps gave him a facial massage with an eight pound sledgehammer... missed you Corabelle...and my phone number is (703) 971-3092. When you call,and I'm not here the little Verizon phone pixie hooker will tell you that my phone message box is full....There's a reason for this.... I hate the damn thing...didn't want it...you spend too much time prying stuff out of it....I'm retired, I've got clear tracks from here to the loading dock at the funeral home...Time is no longer my master....My life is now filled with Meg Ryan late night "go to bed"fantasies....learning to fish and wasting hours searching for the small green with black dots HULA-POPPER lure...drinking coffee that floats railroad locomotive parts and checking my traps for a blind, deaf, dumb, big busted, nymphomaniac who owns a chain of liquor stores and comes with a see-through white cotton nightie and loose panty elastic. Cooking chili, rotating tires, and playing gin rummy would be would be very welcome extras...getting to watch her take a bubble bath would also be a great feature. Look at it this way...I am perfectly content with 1940's phone technology....It worked like this...when you were home and the phone rang you answered the damn thing....When you weren't home and the sonuvabitch rang...you didn't...I like that program...I put myself on it.... Corabelle the china shop bull, who loves you has once more wandered into the neighborhood...put an electric fence around your flower beds and fill your birdbath with Johnny Walker RED, I'm home....Your DEX
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-09 3:39 AM (#26478 - in reply to #26469)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Corabelle...Ah, Dex...

You know I wouldn't slug anyone...especially a biker...that poor guy had to have really been hurtin'!!!

See, Cora...told you he wouldn't forget ya!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software