Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Submariners are a special brotherhood, either all come to the surface or no one does. On a submarine, the phrase all for one and one for all is not just a slogan, but reality.” -- VADM Rudolf Golosov of the Russian Navy
Straight dope on the Duchess of Lumpy Bumps
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-19 7:07 AM (#26796 - in reply to #26794)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Straight dope on the Duchess of Lumpy Bumps

Good morning "gentlemen"...and I use that term loosely...with "halo in tact", but slightly askew, I sit here, reading "all"...and wonder if my sides can take any more...the laugh fest has started again.  Garry has had one of the best laugh sessions, at my expense, but was
so wonderful to see.  As many of you know, he has been out of work on sick leave since last Dec. and has had more bad days than good, but this thread, not only got him giggling, but has seem to put a bit of a "step" back into him.  All I can say is "thank you". 
Thank you to all of you...for helping to put a much needed smile on his face, a bit of laughter in his spirit and remembering what it was like to be "amongst" his "Brothers of the Phin".

Now back to our "regularly scheduled programming"...uh, Ric...those hip boots you are wearing, may need to be a bit bigger...you are standing in the deepest pile of "it" (grin)!
Ric
Posted 2009-05-19 7:10 AM (#26797 - in reply to #26796)

Plankowner

...I know, I'm considering hip waders!!!
Don Gentry
Posted 2009-05-20 6:39 AM (#26817 - in reply to #26797)

Admin

They don't make waders that can circumnavigate those hips!

dex armstrong
Posted 2009-05-20 10:42 AM (#26826 - in reply to #26751)

COMSUBBBS

Spoke to the Duchess of Lumpy Bumps today on the telefunge. Her husband Garry has purchased a high caliber handgun that uses Holland & Holland Nitro-Express cartridges that can blow holes in a Mosler safe....and he's got Gentry looking up the home addresses of some of the sonuvabitches posting here (You know who you are)....The Duchess tells me that some of you (You know who you are) would be well advised to go out and purchase Jockey triple ply Kevlar snuggies and a flak vest. The Bumps...she allows her close friends to call her Bumps...Not fabulous twin bumps...just Bumps...anything else required major dental insurance....Mike Tyson and Don King tell me she has one helluva right hook and once punched a hole through the side of a Sherman tank...The Bumps tells me that Garry can shoot the eye out of a chipmunk at a mile and a half from his half crouch fast draw position. She said he once shot an illegal alien out of a tree at over two miles...dressed him out and barbequed the sonuvabitch over a hickory fire...He forgot to take his Saint Taco Bell medal off and Lumpy Lady broke a tooth. So Gentlemen you've been warned...you might want to call Willie's Tank Rental and get a Bradley Fighting Vehicle...grow a beard and long hair....change your name....spend three weeks at a tanning parlor and move to Somolia. Oh Yes, The Bumps says Garry just bought six Bloodhounds, night vision goggle and has leased four NavaJo trackers and Lord Baltimore (see, testimonials by Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid)....use lotsa pepper (see, recommendation by Cool Hand Luke)....Garry is going to hunt down all you useless, worthless rascals. (All previous information courtesy of Lady Lumpy) DEX
Ric
Posted 2009-05-20 10:54 AM (#26827 - in reply to #26826)

Plankowner

Garry's been to my home and knows right where it is......... I ain't runnin'..........
JrKrup, Skimmer
Posted 2009-05-20 1:07 PM (#26832 - in reply to #26827)

Master and Commander

Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnn! I just got up and started reading these posts.

Is this one of those, "To hell with YOU sir! Offensive letter to follow." circumstances? This person, who is out in left field, wants to know what's going on?

On second thought, don't tell me, I don't want to know.

I'm going to take my mid day nap.
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-20 4:09 PM (#26847 - in reply to #26817)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Straight dope on the Duchess of Lumpy Bumps...I think I found some...

WADERS FOR RIC...(<:

(WADERS.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments WADERS.JPG (44KB - 539 downloads)
dex armstrong
Posted 2009-05-20 4:17 PM (#26849 - in reply to #26751)

COMSUBBBS

Damn, if those things don't look like pantyhose for ladies with severe incontinence problems. DEX
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-20 5:07 PM (#26850 - in reply to #26849)

COMSUBBBS

Don said they would have to be BIG, so...(<
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software