Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Modern nuclear submarines can travel faster submerged than they can on the surface. They can fully submerge in less than a minute.
Bing
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Land Lubber
Posted 2009-06-10 2:51 PM (#27560)
Old Salt

Subject: Bing

Has anybody tried out the new MSN search engine, Bing.com? I've used it for the last couple of days and it's not too bad.
It gives you a list of all the searches you've made on the left side of the screen and on the right side you can get a little preview of the web site listed in the search.
Also, I found there are more images for a subject available than I've found on Google.
Give it a try....

Take Care,
Steve
Don Gentry
Posted 2009-06-10 3:03 PM (#27561 - in reply to #27560)

Admin

Subject: RE: Bing

Works great... search for "submarine motorcycle club" and see what comes up #1 with a bullet!
Roy Ator
Posted 2009-06-10 3:21 PM (#27562 - in reply to #27561)

Great Sage of the Sea

"We did not find any results for "submarine motorcycle club".Try one of these related suggestions * Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs * Biker Clubs * Motorcycle Club Patches * Motorcycle Gangs * Hells Angels Motorcycle Club * Motorcycle Club Colors * Motorcycle Club Photos * Bandidos Motorcycle ClubOther resources that may help you: * Get additional search tips by visiting Web Search Help. * If you cannot find a page that you know exists, send the address to us."

I guess I'm too far from Bill 'MS' Gates?
Doc Gardner
Posted 2009-06-10 3:25 PM (#27563 - in reply to #27562)

Master and Commander

Roy Ator - 2009-06-10 6:21 PM

"We did not find any results for "submarine motorcycle club".Try one of these related suggestions * Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs * Biker Clubs * Motorcycle Club Patches * Motorcycle Gangs * Hells Angels Motorcycle Club * Motorcycle Club Colors * Motorcycle Club Photos * Bandidos Motorcycle ClubOther resources that may help you: * Get additional search tips by visiting Web Search Help. * If you cannot find a page that you know exists, send the address to us."

I guess I'm too far from Bill 'MS' Gates?

Roy: you must not have used the secret handshake; I found it straight away or maybe I just think I found it since I'm still under the influence of today's anesthesia.

Welcome to the Silent Service Motorcycle Club's national website. The club was formed by and primarily for US Navy submarine veterans and is intended to promote ...

www.silentservicemc.com ยท Cached pageU S Military Vets Motorcycle Club National Chapter Home PageDisclaimer: We are not associated with the "Military Veterans MC" in any way!

Best Viewed By Internet Explorer 800X600

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software