Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: One of the first women to submerge in a submarine is believed to have been Clara Barton, founder of the American Red Cross.
New Medicine for Moms in Labor
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Smiley
Posted 2009-06-12 2:40 PM (#27623)
Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: New Medicine for Moms in Labor

My friends wife had a baby last week..while in the delivery room the doc says "hey we have this new practice here for handling the Mother's labor pain. Unfortunitly it does have a Voodoo origin but it has been working great!" What we do is magically transfer the Mom's labor pain to the Father.. we can do it a little increments but it has helped moms out greatly. Are you interested??? By then his wife was well along in labor and in great pain..
He said hell yeh I'll take 15% of her pain.. The Doc says aba Kadabra and my friend says wow I can'T feel anything almost feel nothing.. His wife's pain was reduced greatly.. My friend says lets try 75%.. The Doc says are you sure? My friend says let's do it.. "aba Kadabra"... Wow this is great.. I feel almost no pain..Look at my Wife she's almost smiling...Heck Doc give me 100% Okay... Aba Kadabra".. This is amazing my friend says I feel no pain and my wife is also feeling no pain.. What a wonderful procedure Doc ... My Friend and his wife thanked the good Doc for the wonderful experience..
Later that night while walking up his side walk to his house he tripped over something.. Getting up and focusing on what tripped him up .. to his shock and horror
there lay the dead body of his mailman !!!!!!!! Groooooooaner but I'll wager a few laughed.
Land Lubber
Posted 2009-06-12 3:22 PM (#27627 - in reply to #27623)
Old Salt

Subject: RE: New Medicine for Moms in Labor

Oh yeah... Ya got a chuckle from me!!!

Take Care,
Steve
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0