Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "I can assure you that they went down fighting and that their brothers who survived them took a grim toll of our savage enemy to avenge their deaths." Admiral Charles Lockwood
Can't hardly believe it
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-06-21 5:36 AM (#27852)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: Can't hardly believe it

Hey Guys, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!!!!! Here it is Father's Day and not the first well wisher out there except me your A#1 MM1(SS/DV). I can understand the Torpedomen being slack, but, the rest of y'all, even ole "Wishbone" Clear being slack is a shock to my military mind.
Anyway, I hope all you Dads, Granddads and Great-Granddads and a few of you Muthas have a great day.
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2009-06-21 6:13 AM (#27860 - in reply to #27852)

Master and Commander

Subject: Yeah....

...what Ralph said....apart from the nasty comment wrt Fore-Endy's/Torpedomen.

Our Father's day is in September here in Oz. ( takes a while to get down this way )

Have a good day guys

Blue *_*
Doc Gardner
Posted 2009-06-21 12:40 PM (#27878 - in reply to #27852)

Master and Commander

Subject: Too busy enjoying it.....

to log on here. Even got a Harley ride in with my bride's well wishes. Rest of the day will be spent enjoying our sunny weather and then time to fire up the grill and sacrifice some cow meat and enjoy it with some of the "grape stuff"
Bear
Posted 2009-06-21 1:06 PM (#27880 - in reply to #27878)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Too busy enjoying it.....

Doc did you get your name tag for the MC club yesterday It should have been there along with a couple other things

Edited by Bear 2009-06-22 9:13 AM
Doc Gardner
Posted 2009-06-22 6:06 PM (#27914 - in reply to #27880)

Master and Commander

Subject: Patches

Bear - 2009-06-21 4:06 PM

Doc did you get your name tag for the MC club yesterday It should have been there along with a couple other things

Bear:
They arrived in today's mail. Thanks, I have just the spot for each of them.
docbeeghly
Posted 2009-06-22 6:31 PM (#27915 - in reply to #27852)
Senior Crew

Subject: RE: Can't hardly believe it

Doc, if you are down to drinking grape juice, don't you think it's about time to visit stoops again? I think he's replenished his scotch supply and I'm sure Terry has replaced all the frilly things you stole on your last visit. :-)
the beagle doc
Coyote
Posted 2009-06-22 10:54 PM (#27924 - in reply to #27852)

Master and Commander

Ralph Luther - 2009-06-21 7:36 AM

Hey Guys, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!!!!! Here it is Father's Day and not the first well wisher out there except me your A#1 MM1(SS/DV). I can understand the Torpedomen being slack, but, the rest of y'all, even ole "Wishbone" Clear being slack is a shock to my military mind.
Anyway, I hope all you Dads, Granddads and Great-Granddads and a few of you Muthas have a great day.

I passed your message to Joe Wilderman, who let out some expletive I didn't understand. John Duncan wasn't there, but I'll get him at the dedication of the monument tomorrow. Maybe you Sennet guys have a secret code or something.
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-06-23 1:44 AM (#27927 - in reply to #27924)
COMSUBBBS

Owen, You've got to understand, Joe talks like that all the time. Hardly anyone knows what he's saying. He and Ozzie Osborn have much in common. :~)))))))
Coyote
Posted 2009-06-23 8:45 PM (#27953 - in reply to #27927)

Master and Commander

Ralph Luther - 2009-06-23 3:44 AM

Owen, You've got to understand, Joe talks like that all the time. Hardly anyone knows what he's saying. He and Ozzie Osborn have much in common. :~)))))))

I passed your greeting to John Duncan after the dedication today. He also said some expletive, but that's probably because we'd been telling him to "stand up" and to "climb up out of the hole" while lining up for group pictures. You'll remember that he's a little "height-challenged".

BW...

Edited by Coyote 2009-06-23 8:49 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software