Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "There is a touch of the pirate about every man who wears the dolphins badge" - Commander Jeff Tall, RN
Roy...
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2009-07-16 9:00 PM (#28643)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Roy...

What do you think of the three new KIAs?

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2009-07-16 9:00 PM
Roy Ator
Posted 2009-07-19 2:57 AM (#28711 - in reply to #28643)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Roy...

I haven't familiarized myself with any of the new vehicle models, thus I have zero thoughts about them.
Hairball
Posted 2009-07-19 4:42 AM (#28713 - in reply to #28643)
Senior Crew

Hi there, drop me a line, be good to hear from you. My address (the one that's realiable) is in my stats on this Board.

Cheers, from this foggy rock, Hairball.
Ric
Posted 2009-07-19 7:15 AM (#28718 - in reply to #28713)

Plankowner

Hairball - 2009-07-19 4:42 AM

...Cheers, from this foggy rock, Hairball.

You talking about where you live or your head???
Hairball
Posted 2009-07-19 7:55 AM (#28719 - in reply to #28643)
Senior Crew

No... the weather's foggy! My head's full of porridge! The other head's full of last night's Barbeque! It was a 3 flusher!

This is what they call Capelin Weather and that's when these little fish, who have no depth-keeping ability, run aground and Newfies and a certain Limey wade into the frigid water with dip nets to harvest the little buggers. Cut the heads and tails off and gut them, roll them in flour and into the frying pan they go. But... you use, 'scrunchions,' which is chips of salt-pork fat to fry them in. With a few cold ones it's better than Maxim's of Paris! Not that I know anything about that Froggy place.

It's Coffee-Break time right now and then back to the deforestation of acres of pulp-wood forests so that I can write lots of truly dumb reports... that'll scare the bloody Taliban away!

Next episode of the ongoing saga of the HP Air will follow once the, 'silly season,' here has quietened down, but for now, well... it's silly.

Was talking to a guy who served on an Oberon Boat and his rack was next to the Galley and when he lay there he could reach over the partition and get some fresh baked cookies except... Well he was reaching over about the same time they were in a steep dive and he nearly lost his hand when it became trapped as the Pressure Hull began to contract! His screaming and some quick thinking saved his hand and apart from some really bad bruising all that was hurt was his dignity.

Damn! It's back to the paper-work for this Hairy Horror!

Cheers and have an excellent day! Hairy.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software