Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Helm, bridge...what are you doing 60 degrees off course?" "Bridge, helm...coming back from 90 degrees, sir." -- Roger Forgit, USS Tigrone AGSS-419
Being without a computer is a unique kind of hell
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2009-07-20 6:30 AM (#28768)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Being without a computer is a unique kind of hell

For four months, my magic electric word shooter just sat there duing an imitation of Bere Rabbits pal, Tar Baby....just sat there with an electronic representation of a grassy field on it and no way to reach the subway to Gentry's Batman Cave. Folks when you live by yourself in a big empty house...where you tell time by the height of the stack of unwashed dishes in the sick and what month it is by the dates on Playboys arriving in your mailbox (It doesn't take Victoria Secrets long to figure out, that your lingerie purchases dried up at the point your bride relocated to heaven....and they surgically remove you from their postal delivery list.) You refrain from subscribing to anatomical study guides like BIG BUSTED HONEYS, BUCK NEKKIT CHICKS, and BOTTOMLESS BABES OF BELGIUM out of fear that the English is a second language, clueless postman may accidentally stuff an issue or two in the post box of the female Episcopal minister who lives next door....I live in a community that has one of those gang mailboxes resembling an aluminum pigeon house....some sort of junk mail condo. Without internet connection it's like living up the Orinoco River deep in the jungle where people run around in bright feathers and speak a language only understood by God, ant eaters and each other...oh yes, and Mike Hemming. So with the resurection of my magical cyber word-box, I feel born again. Oh yas, I did have contact at several points, when Corabelle poked those ten-penny nails in her DEX voo-doo doll... she warped my spine and turned my toenails black...I felt it and danced around like Gene Kelly for ten minutes....Sometimes lightning shot out my nose. By the way, did Michael Jackson die? DEX
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software