Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "I don't know why they call it 'eternal patrol', rather than 'eternal rest camp'? I was never afraid in rest camp.” -- Howard "Shorty" Evans - USS Queenfish SS 393
A sort of explanation
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2009-07-22 9:01 AM (#28826)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: A sort of explanation

Corabelle and I kissed and made up about a year and a half ago...after Don took me out behind the barn and took a large chunk of lumber to me. I love teasing Cora...but I don't think she really has ever come to understand and appreciate my brand of humor and tapdancing in the horse manure. Folks dropping frogs past her bloomer elastic is great fun, but please don't take any of it seriously. Contrary to popular opinion she has (a) never poured boiling 10W40 on me coming up a ladder placed up to her bedroom window. (b) Has never had to booby trap her nightie drawer or placed anti-personnel mines around her "dressing screen" and skylight. (c) Has never shot at me with her 10 guage riot gun...45 caliber pistol or the Bazooka (3.5 rocket launch) she keeps in her broom closet. We have, in short....smoked the peace pipe....consumated a bi-partisan mutual non-aggression pact, multilateral peace agreement and have become signatory to the Don Gentry "Kiss and Make Up" bilateral peace treaty and laid down our shotguns, billy clubs and stone axes.....She still refuses to meet me in room 26 in the Fort Worth Motel 6 or bake me a devils food cake with "I love You" written in candy hearts on top. But I can dream. DEX
dex armstrong
Posted 2009-07-22 11:20 AM (#28833 - in reply to #28826)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: E-Mail just turned up...reads as follows

"Dex, Don't kid yourself Corabelle still wants to slit your throat and toss what's left from the nearest bridge." poster to remain nameless. I guess I'm getting dillusional. Disregard previous post. DEX
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software