Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: A submarine often navigates by sound when submerged. Sound can travel 3,000 nautical miles or more through water.
Update on PEP
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Doc Gardner
Posted 2009-07-24 2:52 AM (#28924)

Master and Commander

Subject: Update on PEP

Sue McLaughlin has been keeping a long distance eye on PEP and heard from him a few days ago and let me know that he is hanging in there but is on full time oxygen and not able to do too much. I tried calling him yesterday and got the same "no answer" that Ric did.
From the tone of the message, received from Sue, he has arrived at the "acceptance" phase of his condition and is living his days to the best of his ability. I know he appreciates all the concern, prayers and cards that have come his way and I request (as the Binnacle List Tender) that you continue to offer prayers for his comfort and when you think of it drop another card in the mail to him. Address is on the Binnacle List at the top right hand side of this BBS
He has a small circle of support and really enjoys staying connected to the submarine community.
Doc
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-07-24 3:00 AM (#28925 - in reply to #28924)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Update on PEP

Thanks, Doc for the update. PEP Is a wonder for all that he is going thru...... a real fighter.
viejo
Posted 2009-07-24 6:37 PM (#28960 - in reply to #28924)

Senior Crew

Subject: RE: Update on PEP

PEP posted on Cyberspace a few days ago and as Doc said, he is still in there fighting. Don't count him out. He has come back from a lot that would have wiped out some of us. He is a brave man that never complains and appreciates anything that is done for him, even just an email. He is what being a shipmate is all about.

viejo 

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software