Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "They weren't just hull numbers, they were our home addresses. Now the old neighborhood is torn down and gone and all that is left are memories." -- Dick Murphy, USS Tiru SS 416
Don Gentry!
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2009-07-28 10:22 PM (#29073)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Don Gentry!

Am I going to see you next week? Yes No

Cora
Don Gentry
Posted 2009-07-29 6:21 PM (#29107 - in reply to #29073)

Admin

Subject: RE: Don Gentry!

No ma'am... hope to get there next year.  One of my hockey teammates is leaving for Sturgis as we speak and it's killin' me!
Corabelle
Posted 2009-07-29 6:39 PM (#29113 - in reply to #29107)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Well as Blanche Deveroux would say,

"Da-yum!"

Cora
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-07-29 7:27 PM (#29116 - in reply to #29107)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Don Gentry!

Our daughter went to Laconia in June with her boyfriend.  They put the bike in the back of her boyfriend's truck...and covered it.  They had only two good days up there, it rained...but didn't dampen their spirits.  We haven't been up in a few years...but now we have "bigger and better" places to plan for...STURGIS, HERE WE COME...I hope???

Edited by miss lumpy bumps 2009-07-29 7:28 PM
Corabelle
Posted 2009-07-30 11:53 PM (#29201 - in reply to #29116)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Bettter hurry, Patti -

Many bikers have already arrived...

'Nother question for Don: If Doc (and a bunch of others) are leaving Michigan (?) next July to meet up with you in Washington, and you plan on coming to the Rally the 1st of August, just exactly WHAT is the time schedule?

You comin' back this way with them?

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2009-07-30 11:53 PM
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-07-31 12:15 AM (#29202 - in reply to #29201)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Bettter hurry, Patti -Hi...

Sorry to say, Miss Cora, we are not headed out that way this year...but oh, I wish we were...and if my Mom were up to it, I'd drag her along with us.
But as you know, in a few hours, she will be "under the knife" and hopefully on the "upside" before too long.

I am STILL having a difficult time sending you emails, between you and Hairy, I don't think your ISP likes me very much...well, at least we have "here" to communicate...but you know you can always get "through" to me.  So, that's at least a positive.

Corabelle
Posted 2009-08-01 9:16 PM (#29265 - in reply to #29202)

COMSUBBBS

A while back I had to get a new e-mail address because I was getting so much spam, so they added a '1' after 'corabelle,' I keep forgetting about the '1' myself and have given people a wrong address.

The private e-mail on the board works pretty good for receiving, but when I send e-mails to others, they hang around for days (maybe weeks) before they leave here.

Cora
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-08-01 10:15 PM (#29266 - in reply to #29265)

COMSUBBBS

Somehow, that just doesn't sound right.  I wish I could help you out with this...all I can say is to contact your Internet Provider and see if there is
a problem.  I can get your emails "IN" just fine, but when I return or send you emails, I keep getting notices back that the "time" for delivery has
expired.  I will send from here from now on.  You know you can always reach me, if needed.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software