Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: During their wartime operations submarines have engaged in some unusual maritime actions. One undersea craft slugged it out with the infantry and field artillery while other submarines destroyed a zeppelin, a bus, and a railroad train.
Well it's about time...
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Ric
Posted 2009-08-17 9:27 PM (#29785)

Plankowner

Subject: Well it's about time...

.. going to run kill disk on the old WinDoze 2000 machine and wipe it clean. Thank God for Linux. Nothing ever goes wrong with it and is a perfect back up for times like this. Only reason I keep Win2000 is for the several apps I use that need a Windoze machine.
Ric
Posted 2009-08-18 2:20 PM (#29804 - in reply to #29785)

Plankowner

Subject: RE: Well it's about time...

Well I put a new Hard drive in it but now it won't see the monitor. Called Stoops and he thinks it might be the video card. Have to wait until next payday to see if it can be fixed or not. Got everything plugged into the laptop, monitor, keyboard, external hard drive. Working its little guts out. LOL
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-08-18 2:34 PM (#29807 - in reply to #29804)
COMSUBBBS

Then it must be all your fault for Rontini to take a dive. You even got Stoops in on it. Shame on you!!
Land Lubber
Posted 2009-08-18 3:41 PM (#29813 - in reply to #29785)
Old Salt

Now remember to repeat the phrase, Computers make life easier.
It is amazing how the little electronic gadgets that we have come to rely on just go belly up overnight. I've had a cell phone for four years. Only trouble I had was the battery going bad last year. Had to order a new one from the internet because no one stocked one for a phone that old. Then about a week and a half ago the thing needed a charge. I plugged it in and whatever circiiut responsable for allowing the energy to flow into the little thing just stopped working. I was able to retreive a few numbers as the thing went dead. The good thing was I was able to get a new one free as I had just received an offer. But one day it worked the next kaput.
Take Csre, Steve
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software