Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The first submarine which actually sank another enemy vessel under combat conditions was the CSS HUNLEY built during the Civil War. The Union frigate HOUSATONIC on blockade station off Charleston, S. C. was the victim. The incident occurred on February 17, 1864.
Credit Card Hacker
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

RCK
Posted 2009-08-19 6:27 AM (#29844)
Master and Commander

Subject: Credit Card Hacker

A group of hackers have stolen 130 million credit card numbers and sell them for ten bucks each. I3c0 million is 1/3 of the U.S. population. I'm chekin my credit card for purchases I didn't make. It ain't funny folks, it ain't funny at all.

Edited by RCK 2009-08-19 6:28 AM
Stoops
Posted 2009-08-19 7:11 AM (#29853 - in reply to #29844)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Credit Card Hacker

Yeah---my company credit card got hacked (I'm pretty sure I know exactly who it was, too, but AMEX didn't ask) They got one charge through...about $268 at an autoparts store and AMEX refused a couple of $2000+ attempts at a Lowe's store and a few $100 motel rooms.

Both AMEX and my company were pretty decent about it. Got a new card in a few days, and my company wasn't out anything.
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-08-19 7:20 AM (#29855 - in reply to #29844)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Credit Card Hacker

We are patrons of Hannaford Stores and we got the notice back in March and a new ATM card in the mail within 24 hrs of the notice.  When I heard this on the news yesterday, I thought "OH NO, NOT AGAIN"!!!  I called the bank and they assured me that it was just the same case.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software