Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The USS SKATE (SSN 578) was the first vessel ever to surface at the North Pole, when on March 17, 1959 she surfaced there to conduct memorial services for the renowned Arctic explorer Sir Hubert Wilkins.
Well, DEX...I send you personal notes on the BBS, and you don't even acknowledge them!?!?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2009-08-22 9:42 PM (#29928)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Well, DEX...I send you personal notes on the BBS, and you don't even acknowledge them!?!?

I told you I saw PEACHES here in Rapid City 'way back on the 17th, and it's rolled off the board now.

Oh, well, buy you books and draw you pictures and all you do is eat the pages. (Is that how that goes?) My husband used to say something similar many times.

Cora
dex armstrong
Posted 2009-08-23 6:16 AM (#29932 - in reply to #29928)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Well, DEX...I send you personal notes on the BBS, and you don't even acknowledge them!?!?

Corabelle, I sat the other night and spent two hours typing a response to your Whorehouse request for opinion and when I went to send it, the arrow cursor froze up and I lost it all. What I am going to do is type it, as much as I can remember and break it up into sections. I will do that this morning...promise. As for the Rapid City sighting of Mary Beth aka Peaches...Your post has taken on a life of its' own. She is being kidded in her office, her family and close friends. She's getting tired of folks coming up to her and asking questions about Rapid City...her recent trip...the weather etc. Thanks, we've gotten some real milage out of it. Stand by for my reply to your request for opinion on word usage. DEX
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software