Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Interests in submarines extends to royalty and presidents. The King of England and the King and Queen of Spain are among those who have made submerged cruises in submarines. As a result of a trip in an early United States submarine, President "Teddy" Roosevelt ordered extra compensation for personnel serving in the "Silent Service." President Harry Truman made a 440 foot dive in a captured German submarine. The first President to cruise aboard a nuclear submarine was President Eisenhower who rode the USS SEAWOLF out of Newport, Rhode Island on September 26, 1957.
Absolutely NSR, but I think you might understand...
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2009-08-25 7:22 PM (#30002)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Absolutely NSR, but I think you might understand...

A lawyer boarded an airplane in new Orleans with a box of frozen crab and asked a blonde stewardess to take care of them for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator. He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out. Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans please raise your hand?" Not one hand went up...so she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:
1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.
2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folks think.

Edited by Corabelle 2009-08-25 7:31 PM
iPOD
Posted 2009-08-26 2:33 AM (#30008 - in reply to #30002)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Absolutely NSR, but I think you might understand...

No Submariners on the plane then!!!!
dex armstrong
Posted 2009-08-26 3:34 AM (#30009 - in reply to #30002)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Absolutely NSR, but I think you might understand...

Corabelle, If you EVER post anything like that again, give me a warning. I wasn't prepared and damn near peed in my pants. That was FUNNY...you supplied the laugh with my morning coffee but you didn't include an industrial strength PAMPER. Thanks, GREAT LAUGH. DEX
iPOD
Posted 2009-08-26 7:50 AM (#30017 - in reply to #30002)

Master and Commander

Subject: Return flight!!

Same Lawyer returning to New Orleans and still smarting from the humiliation finds himself sitting next to a stunning young Blonde who is reading a comic book and thinks to himself this is my chance to get one back, so he starts with small talk which she ignores but being persistent he finally gets talking to her which leads him to asking her if she would like to play a game of questions for money.

He explains the game to which consists of one person asking a question of the other and if that person cannot answer it they have to pay $50.00, she is not interested and goes back to reading her comic but he is persistent and to add spice he tells if she can stump him he will pay her $100.00, still not interested she continues with her comic which riles her even more and he keeps at her until she finally agrees when he has raised the ante to $550.00.

Thinking he onto a winner he allows her to go 1st and after thinking for a while she asks "What is the Molecular weight of a Krypton atom?", he is stunned as he has no idea and after a couple of minutes has to admit he doesn't know and pays her the $550.00 she goes back to her comic ignoring him once again but he is still stunned he didn't know so he asks " Well what is the Molecular weight of a Krypton atom" she hands him $50.00 and continues with her comic.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software