Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Submariners are a bunch of intelligent misfits that somehow seem to get along, understand each other and work well together.” -- Red Hanley who overheard a skimmer officer say this while talking to a non-navy type
Casting Call: SSMC mugshots needed (biker news)
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Don Gentry
Posted 2009-09-16 9:41 PM (#30806)

Admin

Subject: Casting Call: SSMC mugshots needed (biker news)

If you are a member of the Silent Service Motorcycle Club (SSMC) check out the new member photo page at http://www.silentservicemc.com/MemberPhotos.asp

If you want your crusty mug up there send me a high-res photo of your mug (and, optionally, a second photo to display when the smaller photo is clicked - like you on your bike or whatever).

Send your photo(s) to cob@SilentServiceMC.com and include your name, state, and your qual boat and year of qual (or if an Associate member, your sponsor's name).

Last time I talked to the Pres, we had members in 14 states and are close to forming new Chapters in CA and MI (and SC, I think). 

If you live and ride in the boonies, join just to wear the club patch as I guarantee you will get questions everywhere you stop.  It's all good folks!

If you have questions about the club, please feel free to contact me.  I highly recommend joining!

Thanks... Don

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software