Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Submariners are a bunch of intelligent misfits that somehow seem to get along, understand each other and work well together.” -- Red Hanley who overheard a skimmer officer say this while talking to a non-navy type
Cowboy's Eternal Patrol
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-09-17 5:50 AM (#30815)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: Cowboy's Eternal Patrol

Patti emailed me last night and said today 09/17 marks Cowboy's departure on Eternal Patrol. Sure do miss him and his posts. Hard to believe another year has slipped by in the wake of this boat we're riding on.
Skii
Posted 2009-09-17 6:09 AM (#30816 - in reply to #30815)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Cowboy's Eternal Patrol

We at the Sterlet SS392 Association miss him also - I pray for Sue and know it is still painful to her. She e mailed me a few weeks back when I told her about us auctioning off an oil she donated in Cowboy's memory that she never thought he would die that young.

We only had him as our Association Cdr from May to September 2005 and the impact we know he would have made on it is certainly missed. He will be honored during our "Tolling of the Bells" on October 8th at our reunion in Branson.

May the Comfort and Prayers of all Cowboy's friends and shipmates be Sue's strength on this day and all days. "Sailor Rest Your Oars"

Dick Jarenski "Ski"
Commander USS STERLET SS392 Association
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-09-17 7:45 AM (#30822 - in reply to #30815)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Cowboy's Eternal Patrol

God bless you, Gary.  Our hearts may be a bit heavy today, but they are STILL light because of your never-ending presence here.  May He watch over your Sue for all times.  I know that Gary and Zeke are looking down on all of us today.  You will never be gone from here as long as there are Submarine Sailors to carry on the tradition and the path that you and your "brothers" have paved for then.

(The Bash Girls.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments The Bash Girls.JPG (78KB - 428 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software