Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "The Turkish skipper of ex-USS Tang, when asked about the difference between the German designed and built replacement boats for their retiring ex-US boats, is reported to have said, "American submarines are built for war, German submarines are built for export."
toner cartridge available.
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2009-10-05 6:51 PM (#31327)
Master and Commander

Subject: toner cartridge available.

I have tried to get rid of this new cartridge on freecycle and no luck....so I'm posting it here....it fits a lot of canon faxes/printers and a few HP printers....You pay actual postage and it is yours.

here is the info:

This new in box toner cartridge.

This is an FX3 compatible toner cartridge REMANUFACTURED It is for use in Canon CFX-LC2050 / 2060 / L3500 / L4000 / L4500 / L75 / ImageClass 1100 / Multipass L6000 series printers.

Also works in HP 3100 series laser jets and on the HP 5L and 5Lxtra, HP6L, HP6Lxtra, 6Lsa, 6Lsi

crystal
Posted 2009-10-06 7:18 AM (#31333 - in reply to #31327)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: toner cartridge available.

Close Dave but no cigar! Ours is an Canon MF8180c - thanks for thinking of us though - I think a "freebie forum" or such might be a great idea, a bubblehead to bubblehead swap meet or give away kind of thing - whatever!
Stoops
Posted 2009-10-06 5:53 PM (#31359 - in reply to #31333)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: toner cartridge available.

Well, John, as much as I'd like to help you out, I just got off the phone with a nuke ET (and more to his credit, he's a TEXAN) who asked for it.

I somehow end up with all sorts of PC stuff from time to time and I've recently disposed of a number of printers and stuff which don't lend themselves to cheap shipping, but I do maintain a stock of pc stuff which I don't mind giving away....not the most modern stuff for obvious reasons, but I find the sub community is very frugal in someways and not so in others (cigars, cognac, scotch, cars, etc.....)

Good to hear from you. Thanks for all your efforts with submarine memorabilia....

Dave
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software