Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: In a fraction of a second they are projected into eternity and will never possess a final resting home.They have graves without bodies, they are an exceptional breed of people....It is of utmost pride to me to have met these men, those lords that I salute, praise and admire. - Winston Churchill on Clearance Divers September 1944
Help Please
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> How I Got Into SubmarinesMessage format

Gil
Posted 2009-11-23 9:57 PM (#32608)
Master and Commander

Subject: Help Please

Maybe fifteen years ago I was traveling on the east coast with a business associate who grew up around Provedence, RI.  He took me to a hot dog place that was fantastic.  It was called Ney York Systems and they had restaurants/stands  all around RI and areas north.

Anybody out there familar with them as I've got an incredible hunger for maybe a half dozen of those great dogs

609EM1
Posted 2009-11-24 11:21 AM (#32612 - in reply to #32608)

Senior Crew

Subject: RE: Help Please

Gil - 2009-11-24 12:57 AM

Maybe fifteen years ago I was traveling on the east coast with a business associate who grew up around Provedence, RI.  He took me to a hot dog place that was fantastic.  It was called Ney York Systems and they had restaurants/stands  all around RI and areas north.

Anybody out there familar with them as I've got an incredible hunger for maybe a half dozen of those great dogs

Google  "New York System" and you will get numerous hits on locations of their hot dog stands,places to order thier sauce,and recipes for even better (supposedly) sauce than they have.

Gil
Posted 2009-12-17 8:57 PM (#33142 - in reply to #32608)
Master and Commander

Thanks, that was too easy for computer iliterates like me.  Anybody here ever try them?
whalen
Posted 2009-12-18 7:23 AM (#33148 - in reply to #33142)

Great Sage of the Sea

Haven't had the hot dogs, but I've got an offer to try the pizza (I don't think I can refuse)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYAW3KLp4p8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-7BpXh71g&feature=related

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software